You can visit the website and browse without having to provide personal information. During your visit to the website, you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you provide any personal information to us or have an account on the website and log on with your account information
INJ PARTNERS. may disclose aggregated information to third parties about the use of the website, general statistical information about the website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services provided.
INJ PARTNERS. shall not sell / use / distribute or rent your personal information for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
INJ PARTNERS and its affiliates will be responsible for your personal data provided to or collected by us for providing you customized services.
Purpose, data, and retention period
INJ may collect or receive personal information for several purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
1.1 Contact – Via phone and email
We process the following data:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number/s.
INJ may process these data only upon the provision of consent.
1.2 Retention period
INJ retains this data upon termination of the service.
Keeping Your Personal Information Accurate and Up to Date
- You can always choose not to provide personal information. However, if personal information is required, not providing it may stop you from availing parts of the services, features, or content.
- You can get access to, add to, or update your personal information at any time, and we would ask you to check that it is up to date on a regular basis. When you update the information, INJ Partners will keep a copy of the prior version where necessary for its records.
Transfer of Your Personal Information Overseas
- We may share your personal information to companies within the INJ group to carry out services and to send you marketing communications. Some of these group companies are based outside the EEA.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties who are based outside the EEA for the purposes of providing services to is, including for surveys and marketing activities.
- We will ensure that we have measures in place with these third parties to ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Know your rights.
1. Right to be informed (Chap. 3- Sec. 1 – Art. 12, Sec. 2 – Art. 13 &14 of GDPR):
You are entitled to know whether we hold your personal information and the purpose your personal data is processed for.
2.Right of access (Chap. 3- Sec. 2 – Art. 15 of GDPR):
You are entitled to obtain a copy of your personal data, together with an explanation of the categories of data being processed, the purposes of such processing, and the details of third parties to whom the data may have been disclosed to.
3.Right to rectification (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 16 of GDPR):
You are entitled to correct / update your personal information available with us.
4.Right to erasure (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 17 of GDPR):
You are entitled to get your data erased from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases.
5.Right to object / restrict processing or both (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 18 & 19, Sec. 4 – Art. 21 & 22 of GDPR):
You have a right to object / restrict the processing of your data in some circumstances, including where the data is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the data), the data is no longer required in light of the purpose of processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent / discontinue marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data), or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in the emails we send you.
6.Right to data portability (Chap. 3- Sec. 3 – Art. 20 of GDPR):
You are entitled to obtain and reuse your personal data. You can either obtain the data from us or, in turn, provide it to a third party (if you so wish), or ask us to transfer your personal data directly to a third party.